We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Jeeps are known for their rugged, off-road capabilities and their spacious interiors that can accommodate a variety of cargo. Some Jeep models, such as the Jeep Wrangler, offer a built-in cooler as an optional feature.
This hidden cooler, which is typically located in the center console or in the rear of the vehicle, can be used to store and keep beverages and snacks cold while on the road.
In this article, we will discuss the availability of built-in coolers on Jeep models and the benefits of having a built-in cooler in your Jeep.
Where Is The Hidden Jeep Cooler (Video Explanation)
Why Is The Hidden Jeep Cooler In The Trunk?
The hidden Jeep cooler in the trunk is typically located behind a removable panel in the trunk area.
This location is convenient and allows for easy access to the cooler when the panel is removed, but also keeps the cooler out of sight when it is not in use.
Additionally, placing the cooler in the trunk helps to keep it secure and prevents it from being damaged or stolen when the Jeep is parked.
Benefits Of Having A Built-In Jeep Cooler
- Convenience: A built-in Jeep cooler is easily accessible and convenient to use. The cooler is typically located in the trunk, behind a removable panel, making it easy to access and store food and drinks on the go. Just make sure you clean your Jeep regularly when storing food and drinks!
- Security: A built-in Jeep trunk cooler is out of sight and secure. This helps to prevent the cooler from being damaged or stolen when the Jeep is parked.
- Versatility: A built-in Jeep cooler is a versatile storage solution that can be used for a variety of purposes, such as storing food and drinks for a road trip, camping trip, or outdoor adventure.
- Durability: Jeep coolers are designed to be durable and rugged, and can withstand the harsh conditions that Jeeps are often exposed to. This makes them ideal for outdoor activities and off-road adventures.
Overall, a built-in Jeep cooler offers convenience, security, versatility, and durability, making it a useful and practical accessory for Jeep owners. Combine it with a tailgate table, and you’ll have a bada** Jeep!
What Can You Put In A Built-In Jeep Cooler?
A built-in Jeep cooler can be used to store a variety of items, such as food, drinks, ice, and other supplies. Some common items that can be stored in a Jeep cooler include:
- Food: A Jeep cooler can be used to store a variety of perishable and non-perishable foods, such as sandwiches, snacks, fruits, and vegetables.
- Drinks: A Jeep cooler is an ideal place to store drinks, such as water, soda, juice, and beer. The cooler will keep the drinks cold and fresh, making them perfect for enjoying on a road trip or outdoor adventure.
- Ice: A Jeep cooler can be filled with ice to keep food and drinks cold and fresh. A cooler is typically insulated, which helps to keep the ice frozen for a longer period of time.
- Other supplies: In addition to food and drinks, a Jeep cooler can be used to store other supplies, such as first aid kits, emergency supplies, or tools
Many Jeep models are equipped with built-in coolers, which can be a convenient and practical feature for storing food and drinks on the go. The cooler is typically located in the trunk, behind a removable panel, making it easy to access and use.
A built-in Jeep cooler offers convenience, security, versatility, and durability, making it a useful and practical accessory for Jeep owners.
In addition to hidden coolers, there are several other “easter eggs” or hidden features on Jeeps that are designed to surprise and delight Jeep owners. These hidden features add to the rugged and versatile nature of Jeeps, and can make owning a Jeep even more enjoyable.
Want To Learn About The Latest Jeep Tips & Tricks?
If you enjoyed this read, then be sure to check out my other articles. I have a lot of Jeep informational content to choose from. It’s time to take your Jeep knowledge to the next level, huh!?